Windsor, Ontario is the host of the 2013 Bring Food Home Conference – Building Bridges Together. This year’s conference takes place on November 17th, 18th and 19th and features a wide range of workshops, new farmer training, compelling plenary session speakers, and a Feast of Local Flavours.
Bring Food Home is Ontario’s biennial conference connecting those individuals and organizations who are working towards a sustainable food system. Join us in transforming the future of food. Online registration is now closed.
The Bring Food Home Conference is where the story of the new Ontario food system is being rewritten. This is the time and place for those who believe in a just and sustainable food system to join the composition.
- Mark Winne, Author & Community Food Activist
Conference sessions will be held at the St. Clair Centre for the Arts and the Waterfront Hotel in Windsor. Learn more about the venues as well as travel and accommodation suggestion under the Go-Eat-Sleep tab in the main menu.
Help spread the news about #BringFoodHome on Twitter!
To get the latest news about Bring Food Home through Sustain Ontario's newsletter, please subscribe below:
- Fill out our survey! Your feedback is our food for thought.
- “Look How Much We’ve Grown”: Opening Plenary to Celebrate Milestones in the Food Movement
- Chance to Win Tickets to the Feast of Local Flavours on November 18!
- Reserve Your Spot on Tours!
- Distinguished Line-up of MPPs and Party Leaders to speak on Political Plenary Panel